Recent media attention of Arsenic traced in bottled drinking water, has resulted in Purely Scottish testing our water for Arsenic levels. David Albers UK Commercial Director commented ” I am delighted to confirm that two recent independent tests of our Natural Mineral Water on the 19/9/19 and 9/10/19, showed trace arsenic at very low levels of 0.77 and 0.82. The World Health Organisation current recommended level is 10pg/l and clearly Purely Scottish Natural Mineral Water is well below permitted levels. This is further indication of the purity and quality of our water”
- Plastics – Purely Scottish Water shut small plastic bottled water production – 2018.
- Purely Scottish Water statement – Arsenic in Drinking Water – November 2019.
- Global Alkaline Water market to treble by 2023.
- WHA – Water Cooler and Hydration Association – October 2019.
- Water Cooler and Hydration Association.